The OU IPR Forum, a Blog run by the DPIIT-IPR Chair, Osmania University invites submissions on a rolling basis from professionals, academicians, research scholars and law students. Inter-disciplinary submissions involving discussion of Intellectual Property Rights are also welcome. The OU IPR Forum is available at: http://forum.ouipr.in
About DPIIT-IPR Chair, Osmania University:
The IPR Chair was established at Osmania University in the year 2021 under the SPRIHA scheme of Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. The primary objective of the IPR Chair is to achieve the objective of the National IPR Policy, to provide quality teaching and research, develop teaching capacity and curricula for IPRs and evaluate their work on performance-based criteria. The DPIIT-IPR Chair at Osmania University looks forward to collaborate with other academic, research institutions and industry to promote effective utilization of IPRs by bridging the gaps between academia and industries.
About OU IPR Forum:
The DPIIT-IPRChair, Osmania University is embarking on this journey of spreading awareness on Intellectual Property (IP) and Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) through the medium of this OU IPR Forum blog, by providing a platform for opinions, comments, discussions and debates on all issues relating to IP and IPRs, with a special emphasis on India.We would like your full support in this endeavour. Please do your part by making submissions to this blog and also sharing it with others.Prof. (Dr.) G. B. Reddy is the DPIIT-IPR Chair Professor and the Chief-Editor of the OU IPR Forum blog.
OU IPR Forum Submission Guidelines:
- Submissions are invited on a rolling basis.
- The author is required to register and create a login with the DPIIT-IPR Chair, OU and make a submission in the manner prescribed therein for the OU IPR Forum blog.
- The submission must be between 400-1000 words. Posts falling below or beyond this range will be considered depending upon the discretion of Editors.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 authors.
- Posts must include hyperlinks to relevant legal sources and references made, including any judgments, laws, treaties or other legal texts which are mentioned. If the author(s) are using References, then they must be used only for offline sources complying with OSCOLA Style.
- Posts should reflect authentic, original and unpublished work of the author(s).
- Cross-publishing is not permitted.
- The authors must accept to the declaration that their work is original and not plagiarized.
- The author will hold the moral rights and the DPIIT-IPR Chair, Osmania University will hold the copyright over the manuscripts published in the OU IPR Forum Blog.
- The submitted posts would be subjected to blind-peer-review and the authors may be required to make changes/modifications to the submission/post based on the comments/ suggestions of the editorial team of OU IPR Forum Blog.
- The final discretion to publish the post in the OU IPR Forum Blog shall be with the editorial team, whose decision would be final.
- DPIIT-IPR Chair, Osmania University invites and encourages persons interested in the domain of Intellectual Property to register with its platform to know and participate in the activities of the Chair, get the monthly IP Newsletter, get updates of the posts in OU IPR Forum, know about the recent developments in the field of IP with particular refence to India.
- The author has to provide all the particulars in the registration form, along with uploading a scanned copy of his/her passport size photograph and ID proof.
- The registered author, upon login gets access to a dashboard, which gives options to create posts for the OU IPR Forum.
- The content of the submission/post may be entered in the paged displayed by clicking on the 'create post' button. The author shall enter the 'Title', 'Content' and 'References' along with 'Keywords' for the post/submission in the designated text boxes.
- The author(s) must not mention their name(s),college/firm, address or any other information that may indicate their identity, in the content that is submitted, as the same would be subject to blind-peer-review, prior to publication.
- The name, particulars of the co-author may be provided after creating the post by clicking the 'Add Author' button.
- After creating the post, the same can be accessed using the 'created post' button and any further editing/modification may be done by clicking the 'edit' button in that section, and the author may also delete the post by clicking the 'delete' button.
- The final post/submission may be submitted for publication in the OU IPR Forum Blog by clicking on the 'Request to Publish' button, on which, the editorial team receives the submission, and the post would be sent for blind-peer-review.
- The author can know about the 'Status' of the submission in the 'Requested Posts' section, any suggestions/comments from the editorial team would be communicated in the 'Status' section therein. The author may incorporate the appropriate changes to the post by clicking the 'Edit' button which would be provided.
- The accepted post would be published in the OU IPR Forum blog, and it would be reflected in the 'Published Posts' section. The published post would be visible publicly in OU IPR Forum Blog
Dr. S. B. Md. Irfan Ali Abbas: +91 | 9848885394
Mr. A. Srinivasa Rao: +91 | 8297399898
Mr. B. Nagaraj : +91 | 9700802342
In case of query e-mail at:email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org